Inputs are one of the most important components in any design system and deserve to be built with great care. Check out this latest article to learn 5 tips on how to build input components that are easy to use and maintain (5 min read).
1. Use variants to make designing with input components faster, easier, and more consistent.
2. Use base components to quickly build and edit variants.
3. Use atoms as building blocks for consistency.
4. Use auto layout to give your inputs, and forms, multiple resizing behaviors.
5. Use overrides to customize instances depending on the context of your designs.